
So I know it has been a long time since I posted but this had to be updated quickly. My little girl went to kindergarten this morning. She was pretty nervous about it but the idea of getting to wear a new outfit won over the nerves. We walked to school so I could show her where I will usually drop her off and how to walk to the before care at the school. Then we met up with the class and her teacher in the gym. She was excited to see kids she knew but I could tell she was still a little nervous. She quickly sat with the other kids however. I asked if she wanted me to stay or go and she said go. We did a quick hug and then I was on my way. I know she will do fantastic and I can't wait to pick her up and talk about her day.


Malia, I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteMalia, Congratulations on becoming a kindergarten student. You look so great in your back-to-school outfit. Yahoo for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Malia! And you and Libby are carrying the same backpack to school this year! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Beautiful Malia
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna, you are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.
Hooray Hooray Lets celebrate today! Malia is in grade 1 Hooray!
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com