Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another great week











So it was another busy but wonderful week with my little girl. We had our first doctors appointment since getting to the U.S. She did well considering she had to get blood drawn, a skin test, and 3 shots. I haven't broke it to her that we have 4 more to go before she starts at day care. Wednesday was gorgeous weather so me, Malia, my sister in law Amy, and her kids (Aislynn and Garrett) drove to the Albertville outlet mall for some shopping. They kids all did fantastic in the car but it was a little tough shopping with three kids under 3. We survived and got some good deals. I finally found some tennis shoes that fit Malia since she has short but thick feet. She is a 5 1/2 wide. Then it was lunch at Burger King and back home. Friday we went to the drop in and play class where my mom works again and Malia did her first official art project - painting of a fish. It is proudly displayed on the fridge. Today (Saturday) we had all of my childhood friends over with their kids to meet Malia. It was chaotic and wonderful. Bella and Malia really got along well. Bella was so cute about taking care of Malia. Her sister Gabbie was a little more unsure about this new kid. I am sure they will warm up and play more next time. as always there are more pictures.... enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures- seeing her smile, try new things- painting/tricycle, and all the outfits!!! (especially the one on the top picture :) )
    Can't wait to see you guys again- just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley
    I am so happy that I got to meet Malia, she is just a cutie! You got a great kid there. The girls enjoyed her too, espically Bella

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and her BIG smile! She looks like an expert on riding that trike, she can teach Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your first art on the fridge from YOUR daughter!!!!!!! did you cry? I did!!!!

    so happy that she is home with you

    Cari Lee

    ReplyDelete